CSI Cash is a racer support program for any driver using CSI Shocks. Drivers can earn CSI cash in almost any race where they place on the podium. In addition, CSI cash can be earned through social media channels. Please see the rules section for more details.
- CSI Cash is earned by the driver, not the car or team owner
- You must have CSI Shocks on all 4 corners of the car, and two visible CSI decals on the car to qualify.
- Race results must be submitted within 10 days to qualify for CSI cash.
- CSI cash expires at the end of the calendar year.
- Racers under the age of 18 must have parent / guardian consent to join the program.
- Please allow 7-10 days for your CSI cash to be added to your account.
- CSI reserves the right to determine which events are eligible and how they are classified.
- You can use CSI cash for the purchase of any CSI product.
These limitations apply; up to 100% of the purchase price of apparel, up to 50% of the purchase price on new shocks or shock rebuilds, up to 25% of the purchase price on CSI Shock Accessories.
You can earn CSI Cash for virtually any race across the country that has a minimum of 10 cars in your class. (See rules for eligibility requirements.) We rank the races based on their difficulty, below you will see a basic breakdown of their value. You MUST submit your results through our website within 10 days of the race to earn CSI Cash. CSI cash has real cash value and can be used towards 100% of the purchase on apparel, 50% on new shocks or rebuilds, and 25% of the purchase price on accessories. In addition to on track performance you can also earn CSI cash for sharing our social media, posts and tagging us in your posts. Share a CSI social media post on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for a $3 CSI cash credit. Tag CSI products in your social media post using the hashtag #csishocks and #TeamCSI, if your post has a minimum of 50 likes you will get a $5 CSI cash.